Special Reports * Sales Letters * Idea Generators * Articles
These are not “books.” They are Special Reports. This means they are easy to read — easy to understand — easy to identify with — and easy to do something about.
- Why Do Business With You?: This is the most unasked question in business. You better have a good answer.
- Your Elevator Speech: You can think of this as your 15-Second Marketing Message.
- 11 Sales Mistakes To Avoid: It is time that you stop shooting yourself in the foot.
- The 12-Word Maketing Plan: “No way” you say? Yep! It is true. 12 words that will change your life.
- Travel Agent Success Series: 25 Tips Booklet : Tips from Nolan Burris; Stuart Cohen; Richard Earls; Scott Koepf and myself. Brilliant!
- Become The Exception Audio Book Online
- More-On Series …. Business Development Booklets
- 52-Week Sales Planner
- It’s Monday and I’m Feeling Good
These letters will help stimulate your creative and marketing juices. Use them as is or edit them to fit.
Sometimes all you need is a litle “push” in the right direction. You forget that Marketing is fun stuff. I will give you something to “think” about in this section in hopes that you will pick up the ball and run with it.
As most of you know, over the past 25-years I have written a lot of “stuff.” Some of it is better than others. It is all good. Some people think that I write like I speak. I am not certain whether this is good news or bad news. It is what it is.
Sample a few of my articles and if you can identify with my point and can put up with my writing style (remember, I write like I talk) then you will find yourself returning to this section often.
- ARTICLE ARCHIVES (Over 35 articles are currently listed. More are coming so check back regularly.)
Hey! Why not? I have given you everything else I have done, why not toss in my formal writings. You will enjoy these beauties … but only if you read them. If you have read them, read them again. You might have missed an important point while you were “laughing.”