Now the choice is yours. Are you a pro, or are you a wanna-be?
Here are some facts:
– Some people are going to think you are pushy no matter what you do or say.
– Some people are going to tell you to “buzz-off”.
– Some people are going to threaten to call the cops.
– Some people are down right lazy slugs and although they are looking
at you straight in the face do not have a single clue what
you just said to them or asked them to do.
– Some people will be reluctant to do business with you
but they will agree just the same.
– Some people will be glad you asked. – Others will take offense.
– Some people won’t wait for you to ask and demand that
you take their business.
This is what makes the world such a zany yet attractively fun planet to live and work on. It takes all kinds. And believe me, there are all kinds out there.
As long as you are not a crook, thug, or a dishonest ex-con, you have nothing to apologize for. Just stick to your knitting.
Keep on asking for the business.