This sales planner will work for you in direct relation to how committed you are to following the system. Your goal (challenge) is to do a little more than you are doing today with regard to sales and marketing activities. No heroics are required or recommended. What you do, and in what volume, is up to you. The secret lies in the consistency of your “making things happen.”
It is important that you stay within your personality and, please, do not make this a chore. Yes, you must do something, and you must do it consistently. The choice is yours, as is the level of success you wish to achieve.
When you need a shot-in-the-arm or some guidance, send me an email and I will do what I can for you. Now, go into your marketplace and make your own luck . . . and have fun building your business!
Instructions Objective: Accumulate 100 points each week for 52 weeks. (I picked the number 100 out of thin air. You can pick your own target … 50, 80, 150, 500.)
1. Regardless of when you begin this program, write the appropriate dates on the lines adjacent to “Week 1.” Fill the dates in the next 12 weeks now.
2. On Mondays, read the message in the “Become the Exception” box. Get the message!
3. On Mondays, read the Travel Tips box. Give it some thought.
4. You can find helpful sales and marketing materials by clicking through to www.marchev.net/plannerarticles.htm and clicking on to pertinent subjects.
5. On Mondays, read the quote from one of my chosen business building books. Reflect on the message.
1. Review all activity options in the grids.
2. On Fridays, or over the weekends, select the tasks you want to tackle in the coming week and record the number of times you plan to implement each task in the appropriate “Target” box. Example: If you plan to send 10 sales letters, write the number 10 in the box next to the “Send Sales Letter” category. When this is successfully accomplished, it will represent 10 points towards your goal of 100 points for the week. (Only two letters per day, and you’re there!)
3. Work your targeted plan — and keep track of your progress.
4. At the end of the week, add your scores and place the total in the designated box. Then, add this number to the box immediately to the left on the left-hand page. This is where you accumulate your ongoing annual point total.
That’s all there is to it! What you do is up to you. How much of any one activity is up to you. Your success will come from your consistent commitment. Now, spend a moment reviewing the grid selections — and begin roughing out your first week’s campaign!