Don’t give me that again. Don’t tell me how next year is going to be different. I’ve heard it all before. You’ve heard it all before. I’ve said it all before … and so have you.
Next year blah … blah … blah. But, what if ….
What if this is the year we mean what we say? What if 2012 proves to be a banner year … the year we turn our business around and reach that elusive spot in the winner’s circle? …what if?
Guess what? 2012 can be THE year. And here is a better idea. Let’s make it our collective business to make sure that 2012 is The year. You can make that happen. Yes you can. How?
- By thinking about your strengths and making a committed decision to play to your strengths.
- By clearly targeting those people who you genuinely want to meet, and eventually do business with.
- By fortifying your relationships with those vendors who are not giving you lip-service and who actually have an interest in your success.
- By realizing once and for all that you can’t be all things to all people.
- By distancing yourself from the whiners and all negative influences.
Next year can be different. It must be different. And you (you alone) are the captain of your ship. The future lies in your hands. You have it all going for you. Let’s make 2012 happen.
I’ll give you a head start. After that, you are on your own.
Step One: Commit to your success. Really commit. Firmly commit … and mean it. Step #2: Seek help you can trust.
Details for my members only Inner Circle Sales & Marketing Club: email@example.com