Poor Service Prevails!
He mentioned how he and his doctor golf cronies spend much of their Saturday morning golf game sharing war stories about how their service providers are screwing life up for them. From lawn services to baby-sitters. From yelling matches to small claims court. I heard them all.
Even though I don’t belong to a golf club, I don’t hire baby sitters, and my driveway is a functioning slab of asphalt, I do consult with service providers who feel that the competition is getting too severe for them. My advice to them: “Get over it. There are people out there who need you.”
As a general rule service stinks today and the lousy service one receives is over-priced. This is the gospel according a bunch of wealthy New Jersey “swells” who are in need for people they can trust.
1. Jesse James had it right when he told the judge he robbed banks “cuz that’s where the money is.” GO WHERE THE MONEY IS.
2. There is a good chance that the people who hold the purse strings are not enthralled with their current provider. (Very often the case.)
3. BUT, if they don’t know you are alive, they don’t have the time to go out and find you. GET UP. GET OUT. GET VISIBLE.
4. If you are good, honest and hard-working, there is plenty of money out there for you.
5. STOP WHINING … and simply go out and earn it.
Saturday night’s dinner was a great evening. And I will say it again: Interested and wealthy consumers are spending lots of time and energy bad-mouthing their current vendors and suppliers but aren’t doing anything about it because they don’t know what their options are. Or, worse yet, they are being driven to small claims court and ending up doing it themselves. Pretty soon, this may become an Olympic Sport – bad mouthing customer service.
The opportunity looms large my friends. This happens to be more than simple lip-service. POOR SERVICE PREVAILS. Now go out a do something about it.
Send for a FREE Bonus Report. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and write CLIA in your brief note. (Say something nice)
I will send you back some sales and marketing information worth having. Let’s play!
Be sure to ask me about my 6-week summer sales class. It will be forming soon and enrollment is strictly limited to insure interaction.
Check out this url.